Monday, September 17, 2012

It Just Amazes Me!

It just amazes me on how people today feel that this world owes them.  After all the shit I have gone through in my life, the struggles of everyday life, working exceptionally hard everyday for everything I have.  I can understand a person losing the energy due to circumstances within their life to move on.  With everything that has been happening with the economy and everyday aspects of functioning.  I believe everyone should push a little harder to move forward.  After watching Bill Mahr, he had it right when he commented on "for those of you who claim that they want their Country back, well I want my Country forward!"

From the time I was a child, I worked for every penny I earned.  I never asked for handouts!  Hell, I used to mow other peoples lawns, pull weeds, baby sit, paint houses, walk dogs, pick stuff out of the garbage and sell it just for money.  Today's generation is not like that at all - and why?  As generation have moved forward, we, as the older generation have wanted to give the next generation something better.  So ask yourself, have we actually given the following generations something better than when we had it?  No we haven't.  We have just enabled the next generation to hope and dream.  Giving someone the knowledge, skills and showing them the fruits of their labor is far better than letting them sit off to the side and just watch. How can anyone completely learn something if they are not involved in what they should be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment