Monday, October 31, 2011

Nothing really new, just and update!

I realize it's been a while since I threw my thoughts on here.  I guess my mind has been rambeling on and on for quite sometime about nothing too important.  Well today is my Birthday - Whoopy!  I guess I'm not really too excited about my Birthday this year.  Just another day older and I'm working my ass off.  I should be used to it by now.  Plus I'll probably never retire - oh well such is life.

Since I've gotten the camper and spending a great deal of time at Camp NCN in Black River Falls WI, I have found my outlet which makes me relax. I enjoy every moment I am at the campgrounds and meeting great people.

I have started on doing some stand up comedy, but I don't really know if I want to continue with that.  I guess it's all a matter of time until I figure that out.  I love getting up on stage and talking in front of people and making them laugh.  I just have to get my routine down so I'm not fumbling all the time.  Plus I need to keep refreshing my mind and creating new material.  It is fun and interesting.

I'm really looking forward to seeing my son get married.  He's been with Bobbi for quite sometime now and I hope they will be happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment